I have of late been amusing myself in the production of taglines for movies that never were, and hopefully never will be. Examples:
- For the first clown on the moon, life is no joke.
- Part shark. Part spider. All cop.
- He said he would love her forever. He was drunk.
- They picked the wrong day to give Detective McAlpine a slightly disappointing haircut.
- Julie went back in time to kill Hitler. She didn’t know she would fall in love …
- Two priests. Two vampires. One crazy game of bridge.
- Hmmm – revenge is a DISH!
- Justice has a new pair of glasses.
- Whatever you do, don’t pull his finger.
- They messed with the right guy. No, wait – wrong. The wrong guy.
- Grandpa got her nose. Now she’s taking his soul.